eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
19 June, 12:28
😳😳😳😳 Things are happening ⁉️🤣🤣🤣
🔴 CUT OFF AN ENTIRE VILLAGE IN SAXONY

Ant sex paralyzes the Internet

Zwickau (Saxony) - Short circuit in the cable box because a few ants have spring fever! In a small settlement near Waldenburg (district of Zwickau), the telephone and internet keep failing because of the sex insects.

Especially in the Altweinholzchen district of Waldenburg, young ant colonies regularly cause chaos, like these

"Chemnitzer Morgenpost" now reported.

The reason: The mating season for ants begins in the spring. After sex, they then look for new nests to found new colonies. Preferred in narrow, dark caves. A distribution box from Telekom is ideal...
https://www.bild.de/region...

❗️ For those who don't read between the lines or don't get it - the arrests of paedophiles in Germany continue. ❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 04:58 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Somehow I remembered another thing now... Did you know that Linkin Park also filmed their music videos in Prague? Originally, they only came to shoot Numb, but since it was very cheap financially (as the guys themselves said), they immediately shot another clip and they extended the stay by a few days. I know this because I was in charge of extras on set, again on request from PRO3. Filming was done in the most expensive locations, such as Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, then also in Žižkov and in general in the center of old Prague.
By the way, the band guys were very decent, no star manners. At least what I experienced in communication with them. They always came to greet me at breakfast in the morning, and one of them even said that his father knew me...- his father paid for the shoot, told me.
It's probably not hard to guess which one it was.

As I already wrote, "they" knew about me the whole time. "They" knew exactly where I was and what I was doing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
02 February, 06:35
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
British police investigating the 2007 disappearance of 3-year-old Madeleine McCann released two drawings of men they wanted to question in her suspected abduction.

As you can see the drawings resemble Joe Biden's new Special Climate Envoy John Podesta and his brother Tony Podesta.