Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 09:52
🥰🙏🏼
Did You see it?
LauraAboli, [Jan 30, 2024 at 1:04 AM]
They did it again…

https://t.me/LauraAbolicha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
I saw yesterday that Texas may be the first state to become Sovereign and break free :)
10:17 AM - Jan 31, 2024
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
31 January, 11:49
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Less than 40 States I understand to be the new Republic. Capitol in Texas?...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 January, 11:05
Texas is critical. I think Texas will be first in the best to come. Trump had TEXAS on his race car driver suit on his cards. Texas is very important. Texas also went god backed on Sept 1st. Texas is also an independent state...sovereign. Texas can detach from the USA if they so choose.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
31 January, 10:32
I pray that if they do Oklahoma joins them… otherwise I will have to move back to Texas!!!!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 January, 10:48
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
I hope times have changed. I lived in Texas for a couple of years when I was about 20-21. Back in the day I was better looking and even single. I was treated like trash because I was a YANKEE .... really? ugh

Even the coastal people are in such hurry and many rude and rich folks. I really miss the Bible Belt and the Midwest. As soon as Texas breaks free others will follow. Sending prayers that Oklahoma does the right thing. Hang in there and sending BIG LOVE to you!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
31 January, 11:42
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Dallas born living in Tulsa the last 20 years. I go back and forth on going back. I love Tulsa. Don’t think I could live in Dallas again.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 January, 10:19
Crazy Times Kate! Whatever it takes to be Free and Happy!
I also have heard this! 🙌🏻❤️🥰🙏🏼

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 January, 10:21
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Woo Hoo and I won't cry if I have to move from Oregon to live free and be happy :) lol