Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
BoonedogNewz @BoonedogNewz
31 January, 02:19
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ryan Cessna @cessna72
31 January, 11:33
Love this! 👍🏻👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
31 January, 10:55
I love this idea! People and families are struggling right now. Nice post!

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
31 January, 11:28
In response Holly -Ann to her Publication
Thank you.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
31 January, 10:41
I NEVER have bought coffee from Starbucks. When the CEO said he would rather hire muzlims than Veterans or Trump Supporters, THAT WAS IT.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
31 January, 08:08
Great idea!!! But that would take some effort "to do the right thing". We like our "do/feel goods" to be convenient.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 January, 07:59
The biggest offense I take with the shit school system in the US is the way the children are fed.

They take in enough money in taxes to give them rib-eyes and a quart of whole milk with each lunch, yet feed them garbage and shit!

I dare anyone to find me a federally funded school system that is not being fed through a "privately contracted agency" feeding them as cheaply as can possibly be mustered for maximum profit gain on their contracted services.

Then take a look at the teacher's lunches and salad bars in the very same lunch room...looks like Applebee's in comparison!

My child has not been in the public school system for 3 years now and will never go back until it is out of the feds control again

If you are a teacher, DO NOT come to defense of this statement, it is material fact and quite provable as real and true!

FUCK THEM! They rob our children's lives and experiences at school and teach them obedience not intelligence.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
31 January, 10:35
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
The biggest problem is that the state and federal government is involved. If the school system follows their “approved” food list, then the food department gets money and free state approved foods to serve to the kids. The food department says that they need this because they don’t make enough money from the sales of meals with the number of reduced/free kids meals that are served. So, they feed them state approved prepackaged, over processed, pre cooked foods to meet the state approval requirements. They serve them sugar free, aspartame added syrup to go with prepacked waffles or premade French toast pieces (not even a whole piece of bread) to go with 1 piece of chicken sausage and a premade hard biscuit. (That’s just one example of a meal served in our district, I have many others from working there for years). Then if a kid is still hungry and they have money, they can buy reduced fat chips, fat free rice krispy treats, fat free hersheys ice cream (not done, commenting more⬇️

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
31 January, 12:49
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Thats not even the worst of it, most school water systems are closed systems and are fluoridated.