SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
30 January, 11:26 (E)
January 31, 1968

District Attorney Jim Garrison:
"An element of the Central Intelligence Agency of our country killed John Kennedy and the present administration is concealing the facts. There is no question about it at all."

Johnny Carson:
"That is your opinion."

District Attorney Jim Garrison:
"No, it is not. I know it. And if you would just wait, you will see that history will support this as fact."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
JIM GARRISON VS. JOHNNY CARSON (JANUARY 31, 1968) - YouTube

New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison discusses the assassination of President Kennedy with Johnny Carson on NBC's "The Tonight Show" on January 31, 196...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
31 January, 02:15 (E)
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I saw Garrison and Dick Gregory together in St Louis circa 74ish? Amazing 4 hour talk straight through without a break which was not 'that' special at the time as I'd seen Gregory by himself before hold a crowd at *rapt* attention 4 hrs straight no break ... sitting on bare wood church pews no less

Those two covered a LOT of ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Thank you for sharing your experience hearing him speak! It's amazing that it's taken this long for a large segment of the public to wake up to what he said.
02:25 AM - Jan 31, 2024
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
31 January, 02:33 (E)
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Well when you've got ALL the big gun media heads in your pocket dutifully repeating ad nausea every year on the anniversary that 'Oswald did it' making whoever said different into laughing stock ... what can you say?

It's the rare personality that will sit down and actually look at the evidence, make up their own minds and then talk about it ... or at least try!

Been a long haul but sure refreshing to see so many 'get it' now.

In my favor I was a musician (a drummer as well no less!) so expected to be 'different' ... ;)