SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
January 31, 1968

District Attorney Jim Garrison:
"An element of the Central Intelligence Agency of our country killed John Kennedy and the present administration is concealing the facts. There is no question about it at all."

Johnny Carson:
"That is your opinion."

District Attorney Jim Garrison:
"No, it is not. I know it. And if you would just wait, you will see that history will support this as fact."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
JIM GARRISON VS. JOHNNY CARSON (JANUARY 31, 1968) - YouTube

New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison discusses the assassination of President Kennedy with Johnny Carson on NBC's "The Tonight Show" on January 31, 196...

11:26 PM - Jan 30, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
31 January, 02:15 (E)
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I saw Garrison and Dick Gregory together in St Louis circa 74ish? Amazing 4 hour talk straight through without a break which was not 'that' special at the time as I'd seen Gregory by himself before hold a crowd at *rapt* attention 4 hrs straight no break ... sitting on bare wood church pews no less

Those two covered a LOT of ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
31 January, 02:25
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Thank you for sharing your experience hearing him speak! It's amazing that it's taken this long for a large segment of the public to wake up to what he said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396