Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
I trust that all Byedone supporters will be supporting these efforts by sending at least one of their children to battle? Or, better yet, doing the honorable thing and enlisting themselves?
02:57 PM - Jan 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
30 January, 07:31
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Our young people have been exploited enough and this is not helpful. The boomers who profited off my generation and our current youth are responsible for this, along with the WWII war mongers and their ilk. I read their books and they really fancy themselves and it is both sides of the aisle. It is quite clear they never entertained the idea that those of who grew up in poverty and suffered from their predatory behavior would fight back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 January, 07:18
Pronouns are being forced on us in
VA Hospitals now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
30 January, 03:41
they will care big time if there is a draft...i thought i read something in a bill that was passed when pelosi was running things that females can be drafted...
i could be wrong...dont remember what bill it was.

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
30 January, 04:19 (E)
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
The Dems wanted to make it a requirement. It was shot down & amended to H.R. 5392 introduced September 28, 2021 to allow women to elect to register. It hasn't passed yet. What I did find interesting while searching was this though -Who is eligible for the draft in 2023?
Men 18-25 must register within 30 days of arriving in the U.S. This includes documented and undocumented immigrants, legal permanent residents, asylum seekers, refugees, and men in the U.S. on an expired visa.