Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 September, 01:32
Dept of Defense decode

=

Listen To The Voice Of God 👂/ The Reincarnation Of King David / Livefreeandbehappy / Two Stars 🌟/ A Sealed Puzzle 🧩/ God Did I Help Change The World / The Code To Save Us / The Divine Plan Unfolds / Let Them Go Free Now / Wheres Durham / Behold Jesus Is Back / Its In Your Face ⚠️/ Vincent Kennedy❤ / Sefer Yetzirah / Donald Trump Code / Remote Viewing 👁/ Connect The Dots / I Want To Go Home 😓/ Love Never Fails / Show Me The Way / God Speaks Through The Computer 🖥/ Thank You For The Blessings 🙌 / ATTEMPT To Solve / The Beginning Of Wisdom / We Complete The Circle / Loyal Companion / Peace Is The Prize ✌/ Game Over Finally / Chosen Taken Away / Cloaked Ships Seen / Should Not Have Mimicked Me / See My Mission 💙💚/ The Visionary 🐲/ Hidden Revelation / But Youre Not Helping Me 😓/ Shifting Your Perception 👁/ The Y Project 🦌👈
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
165-561
990-099
1411-1141
TS 9:04

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it