Telegram:
✨Existential Gateway✨
t.me/ExistentialGateway
12:17 PM - Jan 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
02 February, 05:20 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
As I would like to believe it, no state can succeed from the USA itself. Doing so is disastrous as you get no help from neighboring states plus it would cost billions as Texas relies on meat and poultry sales. Plus it would be considered a foreign territory even though it was once occupied by Mexico until the Alamo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
30 January, 02:40
I spent time in a Texas Jr High for a year in a Texas History class. We learned that Texas prior to statehood was a Republic so it's no stretch for the 2nd largest state in the nation to become independent again.
God Bless Texas, where my Daddy was from and is buried today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 January, 02:01
Interesting....so I wonder what they would call themselves? Would it stay Texas and become the country of Texas? If other states decide to join...would they fall under the country of Texas but keep their name as a state of that country? Interesting.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 January, 02:48
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I thought it was interesting too, Kimmys.
Ultimately, imo, whatever shuffling goes on,
ultimately I believe America will be
a Soverign & Free
UNITED States Republic again.

But HOW we get there
& what The Plan To Save The World is?
No idea!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€ 

Water Mark @Watermark
30 January, 12:58
If this happens, AR, OK, KS, NE, SD, ND, WY, and ID would likely ask to join immediately. The central plains are fed up with economic and regulatory attacks on farming. Its worth noting that the major north south gas pipelines and trucking corridors are in these states to get goods (especially grains, livestock, and oil) to the Gulf.

US farmers have been buying seed and fertilizer at retail pricing whiles selling their products at wholesale for decades. It isn't a sustainable business model and they are slowly losing their family land to the banks and big ag.

Just like France, Germany, and the Netherlands; farmers will eventually start dumping manure on the capital steps.

30 January, 01:10
In response Water Mark to his Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœ Great points, Walter.

THE ENTIRE PLANET IS FED UP
WITH THE DEEP STATE DEMONS!!! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

#enough
#NCSWIC

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 January, 12:31
😳😳

30 January, 12:35
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Your guess is as good as mine, Fritzy?! 😹🀠

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
30 January, 12:27
This is... WoW 😲..
Oh my goodness!!

30 January, 12:36
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
Agree‼️ πŸ™€πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ