Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
30 January, 07:07
THIS WAS FROM THE TIMESTAMP / FROM PREV. POST.

FIVE EYES..
THATS RIGHT THEY WERE SPYING ON US BECAUSE THE CRIMINALS ARE MIXED IN WITH EVERYDAY GOOD CITIZENS.

THEY HAD TO DO IT BECAUSE THE CRIMINALS ARE NOTOUT THERE IN THE-PUBLIC EYE ... THEY ARE PRIVATE ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 January, 07:09
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
True. Someone DM'd me when I was on Twatter mentioning one of the 3 letters was spying on me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
30 January, 07:28
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
WE ARE ALL BEING SPIED ON !!-Which I think is great !
Especially when you have nothing to hide.

It worked both ways !
They brought in SMART PHONES and SMART THIS AND THAT to take down the criminals who are regular citizens - they are everywhere.
Its not the ones in the public eye - they were just showing you !

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
I believe you are spot on. We have been told over the years where all the politicians had spyware/McAfee on their blackberries. Does anyone consciously believe it wasn't all phones, laptops, etc., etc. How do you believe the white hats were able to do a complete and thorough clean out of the population. They have it all, includes each and every one of us. You have more than you know, told ya so. The Smart technology that whoops, SMARTS.
11:26 AM - Jan 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by 51Rocket in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
31 January, 08:04
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Lets start with the timestamp EST - 1126 GOD WINS/WINS....
Was told awhile back that there is something in every house that has been part of the spying prior to cell phones.....
Its needs to be there by LAW?
Its in every room...
Really not that necessary .... but they are required ....
SMOKE DETECTORS !

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 January, 08:10
Makes sense, but that only applied to new builds, in the '90s. My house was built in 1972, so that point is moot for me.

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
31 January, 12:09
Had something come to mind, so I thought I'd put it out there. What about a watch? Timepiece? Clock....the thought of a movement, hands, face. Alice in Wonderland, the white rabbit looking at his pocket watch. Could it be possible that something else is attached to what we merely see as an ordinary object? 👀