Royal Raven @Royalraven
Prayer Request 🙏

Please pray for my mom. She informed me today she is seeking a mammogram test. She isn't suffering any pain or growths. She is concerned that her breast looks different from other. My concern is that she is opening herself up to unnecessary medical treatments. I pray that she receives results that say there is nothing to be concerned about.
10:53 AM - Jan 30, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
30 January, 06:18
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 06:19
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
Thank you ECM Arizona! 🙏 😊 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
30 January, 01:21
Sending love & light to your Mom, may she feel the comfort of God’s light within to calm any fears! Make it so🙏❤️✨

Sending you strength my friend as we sometimes struggle by choices our love ones make🙏❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 01:23
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Thank you Debbie for your beautiful words of support and prayer. 🙏 😊 💕

Silver Top @Silvered
30 January, 12:32
One is usually a little larger than the other! Not sure if that is her concern or if it's something else.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 12:35
In response Silver Top to her Publication
I told her that very same thing but she insists that she wants to be checked. Her doctor is WOKE and I can't stand him. She says he is "nice". UGH.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
30 January, 12:30
Prayers sent.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 12:31
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Thank you Melanie. Each and every prayers is greatly appreciated. 🙏 😊 💕

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 January, 12:28
Praying for divine guidance and healing for your sweet mama. 💕🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 12:30
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Thank you Gigi that means the world to me.
🙏 😊 💕

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 January, 12:27
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Royal Raven’s mother in your Divine Mercy🙏😇

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 12:29
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you Anuenue Patriot! I love this prayer.
🙏 😊 💕

connie wright @cowri
30 January, 12:07
🙏👣🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 12:08
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you Connie! 🙏 😊 💕

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 January, 11:53
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 11:54
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thank you Chris! 🙏 😊 💕

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 January, 11:47
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 11:47
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Thank you Jewel Zzzzz! 🙏 😊 💕

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
30 January, 11:37
🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 11:40
In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication
Thank you Brian! 🙏 😊 💕

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 January, 11:37
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 11:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you CM_Patriot 🙏 😊 💕

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
30 January, 11:36
🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 11:43
In response klar sichtig to her Publication
Thank you klar! 🙏 😊 💕

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 January, 11:36
Praying for your Mama now Raven. 🙏. Creator GOD, I humbly come before You and lift up Raven's Mama. May her mind come to clarity and her heart come into peace, for healing is on Your hands. In Yeshua Hamashiach name I ask.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 11:44
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank you Ana for such a beautiful prayer! God bless you, 🙏 😊 💕

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 January, 11:35
Prayers for peace and wisdom and healing for your mom and that she seeks care through getting a non-invasive Thermagram rather than mammogram.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 11:45
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Thank you The Real Me for your prayer! 🙏 😊 💕

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
30 January, 11:06
Praying now, Raven.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 11:08
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Thank you Laurie! I greatly appreciate each and every prayer. 🙏 😊 💕

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
30 January, 11:00
Prayers of comfort & peace of mind going out for your Mother. Hugs!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 11:01
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Thank you Kathryn! 🙏 😊 💕

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 January, 10:55
Prayers for your Mom that everything turns out fine..

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 January, 10:56
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Thank you Elizabeth! 🙏😊 💕