walker Fast @Fastwalker
30 January, 09:53
#wwg1wga #WeThePeople #SaveOurChildren #GREATAWAKENING #medbeds #GodWins #WhereIsHunter #pizzagate #MAGA #DeepState #ElectionFraud #AmericaFirst #STOPTHESTEAL #2000mules #PedoHitler #climatechange #AdvancedCivilization #CrimesAgainstHumanity #Plandemic2 #mudflood

Remember when they locked you down and told you the hospitals were over flowing so they could force you to take the death vax with 10 pages of life ending side effects and then told you it was safe and effective... that was awesome.... and they're about to do it again unless we hang every last one of those f"ckers nuremberg style....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
we don't trust nurses, doctors and medical personnel any more after covid scam

doctors are not mini gods any more

they are lying sacks of shit that got rich with covid scam, and they hurt people and killed them with remdesivir and ventilators

if they tried this dancing shit again, we would go video empty hospitals and call them out

no dancing if you are trying to save lives

so it was all part of the scam

but I am no longer your pin cushion, and have no problem saving my money and spending it on groceries

I don't want to pick out a new cardboard box to live in and make myself homeless while doctors get rich from lying and scaring people with fake emergencies
10:32 AM - Jan 30, 2024
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
30 January, 11:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Amen, I agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396