mars 1776 @mars_1776
Trying to discuss the synagogue of Satan will run right into cognitive dissonance. It can evoke antisemitism calls immediately.
01:08 AM - Jan 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
30 January, 10:15
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
,this is when i go blackpills, bcs dynomite might blow this case wide open
ShockTherapy in some sorts, sacrificing my self bcs you know they shoot any messenger, Even Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 January, 12:12
In response memes matter to her Publication
/o7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
30 January, 01:52
currently in this “discussion” with family who “stand with Israel” at all costs. Caught up in the western church rhetoric and encouraging them to think differently…. Trying to break through their Zionist & Talmudic veils so they can see and know the difference. One convo and meme at a time.

30 January, 03:46
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
If it helps.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 January, 04:48
No more than calling the Vatican out as Mystery Babylon.

30 January, 08:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 January, 03:34 (E)
I say it flat out in most cases.
When neccesary I'll say 'khazarian'.
Lately among intimate associates who know the real deal, I call them Jewbags.
I know people already who can't handle the truth. They have a blind spot.
Ironically, many of us who descend from the Jutes (Teutones, Germans), Danes, and other nordic tribes are the real semites.
Semite like shemite, descendants of Shem

30 January, 08:08
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

anon one @Gamma50
30 January, 02:13
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
You're a bigot. Don't need to get real technical here. That's bigotbag.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
30 January, 01:36
And that is why I call them Khazarians before I describe the leader of them, upon being threatened to stop doing evil crap, and to adopt an Abrahamic religion, did a little dance and proclaimed...

Then we shall be Jew-----------ish.

I have found this works most of the time.

I even do the little dance.

Not kidding.

The conversation can now continue without the wailing and gnashing of screams.

30 January, 08:07
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
30 January, 01:54
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
solid tactic