Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Prayers please...my temp is 102.4* and head is pounding...coughing...sneezing...generally feel like caca de el gallina...as my daddy used to say. Waiting till I can take more Ibuprofin....and Maximum Strength Mucinex DM COUGH. I hate taking these things...I've avoided it as long as I could. I don't want to end up in the hospital with a high fever. I had 107* once when I was 5 years old....and that was hella no fun! Parents stuck me in a tub of ICE! I can still remember it. Thanks for your prayers!
12:08 AM - Jan 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
03 February, 01:19
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I hope ya'all are feeling better...?
Have a good weekend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 01:50
In response anna justice to her Publication
Thank you....still coughing...but the wheezing this morning isn't as bad. TMI...but the mucus is still breaking up...but doesn't feel nearly as heavy in my chest as it did before....thankfully! I actually was able to sleep last night...so that alone is helpful. My daughter is practically back to normal already...thanks to God. Hubby is still coughing and wheezing...but he has asthma challenges that will take him longer to completely kick it. He has felt he could go back to work...but is taking it easy and paying attention to his energy and how he's feeling. Thank you so much for checking on me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 January, 08:24
vitamin c vitamin c vitamin c vitamin c vitamin c vitamin c vitamin c
Years ago, I got rid of pneumonia in 2 days taking 1000mg capsule every 2 hours.

30 January, 01:29
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Oh wow! That's incredible! Thank you!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
30 January, 06:42
🙏♥️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
30 January, 06:03
Lifting you up in love and healing prayer!! Raw unfiltered honey and turmeric. Can add to hot tea.
Vitamin C. Feel better soon, Kimmy.
🙏✨❤️✨🙏😘

30 January, 01:32
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Thank you so much!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 January, 05:52
Up late will say prayers for God's heal touch and mercy

30 January, 01:33
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Thank you so much!

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
30 January, 05:52
TAKING SHOWERS LLOONNNGGG SHOWERS AT THAT EVER TEMP MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER IS GOOD TOO.

PAMPER YOURSELF, A BIT OF POPSICLE OR CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP

LOTS OF SLEEP SLEEP

GOOD TEA TO HELP YOU SLEEP IS A GREAT HELPER TOO

GET SOME REST, BE WELL TAKE CARE!

HERE ARE SOME PRETTY FLOWERS TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!!!

30 January, 01:34
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Awww....thank you so much!

anna justice @Truth_
30 January, 02:24
Sure fire, never fail way to bring a fever down:
some socks soaked in apple cider vinegar with a second dry pair of socks over top and go to bed. They will be dry in the a.m. and the fever will break.
Feel better, Sweetie.

30 January, 01:35
In response anna justice to her Publication
Ohhh....I've never heard that before. Thank you so much!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 January, 01:29
Hi Kimmys….love all the
incredible input.
My go to in the diffuser is
Lemon Eucalyptus.
Works well while you are
trying to handle
multiple symptoms.

Dairy antagonizes the respiratory system.
Guaifenesin is best in a single ingredient,
the DM does not allow them flem to
be productive….making it stick to your lungs.
Add some ceterazine, Zyrtec.
Taking an allergy med will help.

Rick Simpsons Oil can replace ibuprofen and
acetaminophen safe and effectively.

Take 1000mg of Vitamin C
three times daily until healthy again.
It is water soluble,
first that needs to be replaced.

Chicken broth with ginger and turmeric…..

Let us know when you feel better please.

30 January, 01:36
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Thank you so much!

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
30 January, 01:18
That was me a month ago. I have no doubt with all the chemtrails sprayed daily, we are meant to be this sick. And it lasts longer than normal too.

30 January, 01:39
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
Yes...I have several local friends that have come down with the same exact symptoms. I barely leave the house...so it's weird. Though I'm sure I got mine from hubby who got his from our employees. Yes...instead of the typical few days this is a week or more with extended wheezing and cough at the end.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 January, 12:39
Do you have colloidal silver? and an essential oil diffuser? Put the Colloidal Silver in the the diffuser and put on your night table.

Other things that might help:
Black seed oil
Elderberry syrup or tea
Garlic
Heat up pineapple juice, lemon juice and cinnamon and take it by shot glasses a few times a day.
I will pray you feel better soon. Please also try listening to healing frequencies of 432.

30 January, 01:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you so much!

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
30 January, 12:28
Hi Kimmy,

Silver Cat did well, I agree with his Rx - all of which I take when I get a chest cold / bronchitis
Plus
Natural Vitamin C from cherries - I think it’s called Acerola
&
rub Vaporub on the bottom of your feet and put socks on to prevent slip-slidin….
Finally, homemade chicken noodle soup - my Dad used to call it “Jewish penicillin!”

God bless you Kimmy, prayers going up for your healing to AbbaFather and Jesus, who is our Great Physician,
In Yeshua’s Holy Name, amen!

30 January, 12:29
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Thank you so much!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 January, 12:40
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
For me It's Italian Wedding Soup and garlic knots.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
30 January, 12:27
🙏🙏💕💕 - Prayers sent. Feel better soon!!

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Thank you so much!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 January, 12:25
While miserable, the fever is good, unless it goes higher, of course. With that I pray the blood of Yeshua over you, to stabilize, comfort, and heal you. Amen!

In response The Real Me to her Publication
Thank you so much!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
30 January, 12:19
PRAYERS going up for you now Kimmy🙏

30 January, 12:26
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank you! I appreciate it!

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 January, 12:17
Mullein leaf is good for getting gunk out; put some in boiling water, along with some lavender oil and a bit of Vicks vapo-rub, put a towel over your head, breathe the fumes, be near the sink to spit out the gunk. Also, put a drop or two of oregano oil in a glass of hot water, with some lemon juice; drink it, will help get rid of the bad stuff. Prayers of healing for you!

30 January, 12:27
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I've been taking Mullein Tincture...and have my diffuser going with RC....but so far...it's not touching it. I don't have any Mullein Leaf or Vicks Vapo-rub. :/