Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 January, 12:08
Prayers please...my temp is 102.4* and head is pounding...coughing...sneezing...generally feel like caca de el gallina...as my daddy used to say. Waiting till I can take more Ibuprofin....and Maximum Strength Mucinex DM COUGH. I hate taking these things...I've avoided it as long as I could. I don't want to end up in the hospital with a high fever. I had 107* once when I was 5 years old....and that was hella no fun! Parents stuck me in a tub of ICE! I can still remember it. Thanks for your prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
30 January, 12:17
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Mullein leaf is good for getting gunk out; put some in boiling water, along with some lavender oil and a bit of Vicks vapo-rub, put a towel over your head, breathe the fumes, be near the sink to spit out the gunk. Also, put a drop or two of oregano oil in a glass of hot water, with some lemon juice; drink it, will help get rid of the bad stuff. Prayers of healing for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
I've been taking Mullein Tincture...and have my diffuser going with RC....but so far...it's not touching it. I don't have any Mullein Leaf or Vicks Vapo-rub. :/
12:27 AM - Jan 30, 2024
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it