Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 January, 08:28
I don’t trust anyone in the media, I trust religion less, I’m left with only trusting God. Think about that, I pray every night before I go to sleep. Don’t know if it’s helping, but it’s what I do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 January, 09:05
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Never any doubt in my house. It's working. Keep making deposits in Our Lord's back.
It's all about the return+intrest= salvation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I often wonder if my prayers are in vain before the night terrors set in
09:09 PM - Jan 29, 2024
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 January, 09:19
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
You have them? Man I had them twice last year! With paralysis. Dark figure standing before me. Couldn't move. Both times my doGs woke me up as I was dreaming calling on Our Lord to save me!
I believe he's always listening. And talking to us even when we can't hear. So I always talk to him. All day long. Mostly short ones, longer if I'm alone. But I always keep the fires burning now.
Be blessed my friend.

29 January, 09:25
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Nah mine are about being deceived and stuck with gangs trying to stab me for no reason, but too many and no way out