Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
I don’t trust anyone in the media, I trust religion less, I’m left with only trusting God. Think about that, I pray every night before I go to sleep. Don’t know if it’s helping, but it’s what I do
08:28 PM - Jan 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 January, 09:39
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
It was never intended to be about religion. It is all about RELATIONSHIP. Our Lord and Savior died to remove the barriers of religion. He fullfilled the law. We now live in the New Covenant of grace. The veil was torn indicating we now have direct access/personal relationship with God. He hears and He loves ❤️ when you talk to Him. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 10:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I always end my prayers with through Jesus I ask, just feels right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
29 January, 09:22
he hears all of us.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 January, 09:05
Never any doubt in my house. It's working. Keep making deposits in Our Lord's back.
It's all about the return+intrest= salvation.

29 January, 09:09
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
I often wonder if my prayers are in vain before the night terrors set in

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
29 January, 08:53
Religion is to enslave. I have never and would never be religious. Praying is never a bad thing. You and your higher power one on one is a beautiful thing. Blessings Brother. 🙏🏻