Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 January, 07:24
all of health care including pets has gone to shit. ALL force vaccines, all are incompetent to adequately provide care. All companies have gone to shit. customer service is gone. Service itself is gone. Banks dont even have drive thru windows. We are being pushed into a corner. I am a hair away from going kenetic on them all. I am fucking done. If Q dont pull the trigger...this world will be over... Even Military cant save it. I am FED THE FUCK UP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
You are so strong.... feel the righteous anger ... but don’t forget we are in for the long haul....Our groups are abundant but we pray that those who are answer givers are able to express their anger freely,,, but then pull it back... we have God on our side....patience is a tough master...
07:40 PM - Jan 29, 2024
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Selah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Selah 321, click on at the bottom under it