Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
all of health care including pets has gone to shit. ALL force vaccines, all are incompetent to adequately provide care. All companies have gone to shit. customer service is gone. Service itself is gone. Banks dont even have drive thru windows. We are being pushed into a corner. I am a hair away from going kenetic on them all. I am fucking done. If Q dont pull the trigger...this world will be over... Even Military cant save it. I am FED THE FUCK UP!
07:24 PM - Jan 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
29 January, 07:40
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
You are so strong.... feel the righteous anger ... but don’t forget we are in for the long haul....Our groups are abundant but we pray that those who are answer givers are able to express their anger freely,,, but then pull it back... we have God on our side....patience is a tough master...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
29 January, 07:32
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Me too...I had to go out today in the world and I lost my temper.....I am sick of this shit...just sick sick sick of all this BS........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 January, 07:40
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
did Q really think this was the best way to do it? Yeah Q says it had to be this way. WHO SAID SO? BULLSHIT.