The Real Me @TheRealMe
Prayer request, please, if I may.

My dad's on his way to the ER, we're hoping it's not another blood clot. Yes, he is fully vaxxed unfortunately, and 85 years old. A yaar ago he went through this and I believe it's your prayers that saved him.

Love to you all, thanks frens.
04:01 PM - Jan 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
30 January, 10:08
In response The Real Me to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
30 January, 08:27
prayers sent 🙏🙏🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
30 January, 05:17

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 January, 05:16
💙💙💙💙🙏🙏🙏🙏
💙💙💙💙🙏🙏🙏🙏
💙💙💙💙🙏🙏🙏🙏

English Viking @Artist_
30 January, 03:58
🙏💗

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 January, 01:36
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
30 January, 01:34
Prayers for your dad The Real Me 🙏🙏🙏 May God Protect and Heal him 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
29 January, 10:39
❤️🙏❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:41
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
Thank you, Karen. He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:17
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 January, 07:33
Going up for complete healing in Yeshua's name.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:17
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you, UKM!💕

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 January, 07:26
🙏💗🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:18
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you, Missy!💕

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
29 January, 07:10
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️💯🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:18
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Hollie!💕

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 January, 07:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:19
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you George!💕

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 January, 06:24
Healing & Strengthening Prayers for your Dad...🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:20
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Carol!💕

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 January, 06:22
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:20
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Jewel!💕

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 January, 06:20
Real prayers from Real me~

🙏🙏🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:22
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Love that! Thank you I am 354. He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 January, 06:20
🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:22
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Carolyn!💕

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 January, 06:19
🙏🙏🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:23
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you DD!💕

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 January, 06:17
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:24
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Beverly💕

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 January, 06:16
🙏🙏🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:24
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Daniel!💕

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 January, 06:14
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing therealme’s father in your Divine Mercy. 🙏😇

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:25
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you AP!💕

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
29 January, 05:53
Praying for your Dad and you! God bless! 🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:26
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you and God Bless you!💕

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
29 January, 05:49
🙏🏻❤️✝️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:27
In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you BB!💕

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
29 January, 05:48
Praying for Dad and your family.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:29
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you Lenore!💕

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 January, 05:45
Praying 🙏🕊🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:30
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you AE!💕

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
29 January, 05:30
🙏💓

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:31
In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication
He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

ECM Arizona @EM5793
29 January, 05:12
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:31
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
29 January, 05:10
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:32
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 January, 05:10
Heavenly Father, I humbly ask in the name of Yeshua HaMashiach, if YOU would, Please wrap your loving arms around 'RealMe's Dad, and HEAL Him Lord, as only YOU CAN. And give comfort to the rest of the family during this time.
🙏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:33
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
He did! He was released! It is viral and he was dehydrated, causing the symptoms. Thank you so much for the prayers. I love you!💕

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
29 January, 05:04
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 January, 10:34
In response Donna Keville to her Publication