memes matter @NoComment
29 January, 07:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 January, 08:04
In response memes matter to her Publication
I think it would be a great ticket...He could be the Anti-Fauci...He already is...Vaccine/Big Pharma Czar...VP of ass kicking the CDC and the WHO and the UN and Gates and Soros BIG Pharma and the FDA and the WEF and help Trump obliterate the DS...If Trump could handle some of his more liberal views I think it would be fantastic...And, bring the country together and soften the blow of what Trump has to do to get some things straightened out in DC...Going to be a lot of changes happening very quickly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 January, 08:37
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yes...Pour some Drano down that bi*ch and dissolve all that hair it'll go faster LOL

memes matter @NoComment
29 January, 01:37
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I use pure ammoniumklorid and then chase it with boiling water