Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Tammy Knapp @ohbaby86
30 January, 06:06
In response memes matter to her Publication
I sure don't want NIKKI running a lemonade stand let alone our country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
30 January, 08:55 (E)
In response Tammy Knapp to her Publication
,she hinduđź‘€they take showers in cow urine đź‘€
the hindus worship the fallen angels very stolen, wisdom and when they did, they made them self into Gods made in their image,much like incest..it produces faults,like Nikki

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
30 January, 02:34
RFK, Jr. would be EXCELLENT! I'm all for it.
RFK, Jr. wouldn't be afraid to stand up to Trump, if needed. Plus he does have his own pov & Trump would respect this, I do believe. It's OK they're not on the same page about Everything; but for the Most important issues, they are. I believe this would be a BALANCED ticket. Could we hurry it up a bit? NOW would be good. TY for asking.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 January, 02:12
Not that Kennedy; another one.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 January, 08:04
I think it would be a great ticket...He could be the Anti-Fauci...He already is...Vaccine/Big Pharma Czar...VP of ass kicking the CDC and the WHO and the UN and Gates and Soros BIG Pharma and the FDA and the WEF and help Trump obliterate the DS...If Trump could handle some of his more liberal views I think it would be fantastic...And, bring the country together and soften the blow of what Trump has to do to get some things straightened out in DC...Going to be a lot of changes happening very quickly!

memes matter @NoComment
29 January, 08:23
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
,draining the swamp takes its time