Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
CRAZY E. Jean Carroll Accused Several Men of Sexual Abuse Including CBS CEO Les Moonves – Who Also Emphatically Denies Her Accusation❗❗❗

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.thegatewaypund...
09:10 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
28 January, 12:22
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
I hope E Jean Carroll didn’t start counting her money because it’s not looking good for her team! The Trump team has now learned that the Judge worked with and was a mentor for the attorney representing Carroll.

In the 90’s Judge Lewis Kaplan worked with Carroll’s attorney and never disclosed this. This is a clear conflict of interest. He should be removed as a Judge. Now we know why he was so against Trump the entire case.

Who’s surprised that once again they’re playing dirty to get Trump?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 January, 10:51
1) attention seeker.
2) needs money.
3) she never accused trump of anything back in 2016 or earlier
4) was promised she would be protected...

how could she lose???
makes me sick.
she gives women a bad name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 January, 10:32
Huh,I wouldn’t hit that with your d__k

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 January, 09:25
I am wondering if he/she is doing this for attention because it doesn't appear as if any sane man would be interested.