willwakeu
ยท
3h
Replying to
willwakeu
GENERAL SHIRKY..... I NEED YOU TO SCHOOL UP A GROUP OF OUTSTANDING PEOPLE THE
O NEGATIVES.... THE CHOSEN
AND GET THE 144 ARMY UP AND RUNNING.... YOUR TASK IS SET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Super Angel @SuperKYAngel
11 February, 02:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am O RH Neg :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 03:21
In response Super Angel to his Publication
Jack Willwakeu is O NEG as well

Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
you experience any psychic experiences? any neurological issues? also saw KY in post hope you are safe and warm. we havent had power for 8 hours but generator good!!
03:28 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 February, 03:43
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
...prayers...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 03:42
Pyschic experiences gone wild lately. trying to figure out how much if it is just me because of vibrations rising and pineal gland clearing and how much of it is other visitors. I have frens with lets say some pretty soecial attibutes.

Super Angel @SuperKYAngel
11 February, 03:38
Not sure about them being pyschic but - I do experience other peoples emotions when I walk into a room of people. I am never sick, I have the ability to learn things really fast for some reason. I don't have any neurological issues unless you ask my mom and dad - they think I am crazy lol - But I woke up 11 years ago and unfortunatley they are still asleep

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 February, 03:47
In response Super Angel to his Publication
I suffer the same fate as an empath...I struggle with big groups. The bigger...the worse it is for me. I feel so at home and warm in a crowd of children though... a totally different mental vibe inside for me. They feel good in their hearts, the younger the more so...adults have so much fear, tension, and anger and it gets really unsettling for me to be around that.