Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 03:21
🔥🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by originalkellie in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 February, 05:36
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
I agree, we have never had to go strickly on FAITH ... can you do that? I am going to pray and keep my faith strong every moment of the day and night ... and I'm also going to look for leaders on the ground to challenge the status quo - NO more somebody else can do it ... that's how we got here. 1/3 of potential GOP seats are empty on the local level, so guess what, Dems and Rino's do whatever they please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
11 February, 03:36
yes its the master plan by the greatest of them all. This was never a 4 year election. THIS IS TO END THE CABAL ONCE AND FOR ALL. THERES A REASON U DONT HEAR ABOUT PEDOPHILES ON THE NEWS. I know that theyre being arrested. why is the news so silent about it? BECAUSE THEY ARE INVOLVED TOO. IT MAKES AS MUCH MONEY AS DRUGS!! THEY SELL CHILDREN. UNJUST JOHN ROBERTS BOUGHT 2 of them from Jeffrey Epstein. The plan is that we fight for God. not the other way around. WE FIGHT. TO KEEP GOD IN SCHOOLS IN GOVERNMENT HOMES AND CHURCHES. Thats the Plan. Save your soul, someone elses and live eternally.

Wanda Fish @FreeYourMind_LiftOthersUp
11 February, 03:28
i think he is saying there IS a plan...but we don't know it yet in its entirety and we need faith to keep on keeping on

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
11 February, 03:31
In response Wanda Fish to her Publication
yup we have been waitin and prayin when all is said and done I am still gonna pray in thanksgiving for victory. Lin Wood great man.