Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
14 February, 08:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
When you think about it, this has been the greatest faith building experience since the day the stone was rolled over the grave of Jesus. We are in that three day time, wrestling with our doubts, remembering the promises, hoping then despairing then hoping again. Sunday IS coming, and what a bright day that will be! WWG1WGA Praise the Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 February, 07:34
Who is ready? Did someone ask WHO IS READY???? I was BORN ready (to see the end of evil's rule in this matrix)! Was this from his Telegram account today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mustafa Barr @Mushalim
12 February, 06:56
From Quran 27:50

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
12 February, 03:45
Amen!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
12 February, 03:19
Praise be to Jesus! God is good!

Beverly Miller @sweetmill3
12 February, 01:59
I am!! And you are so right!!! It is God's plan ....that means the timing will be Perfect!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
12 February, 01:33
I am!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
12 February, 01:19
bup!

12 February, 01:15
NOT EVEN READ

INSTEAD OR #RATIONAL THINKING

NOW ALL THS RELIGIOUS APPELATION TO #Faith AND NON SURE WHAT WEIRD RELIGION THAT CHANGE EVERY TIME
TO FIT THE NARRATIVE

#Lin LOOKS SINCERE AND PERSECUTED

but for me as european
looks also like as the classica #crazy #preacher
and the kinds of these movie
other #SPANISH people discrepe with me follow the guy because macht with him

for me, i think that is also a doing a ROLE
ergo
DECEIVING even being positive role

12 February, 01:13
NOT EVEN READ

INSTEAD OR #RATIONAL THINKING

NOW ALL THS RELIGIOUS APPELATION TO #Faith AND NON SURE WHAT WEIRD RELIGION THAT CHANGE EVERY TIME
TO FIT THE NARRATIVE

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 February, 07:37
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
well - religion was one of the hijacks here - or shall i say our original spiritual practice and connection with Source. Source is within us all - it is therefore OUR plan - which is DIVINE. that's my feel anyway....(did you know the word elohim was changed to god in the original biblical texts? vatican did that - from my research.)

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
12 February, 01:08
We love you Ghost Ezra.... Thank you for sharing!!!

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
12 February, 01:06
I am SO ready! bty Trump's lawyers are kicking ass! ❤️

Suzanne Bailey @SuzanneBailey
12 February, 03:29
In response Georgia Harley to his Publication
What the hell did they do? Why did the defense not bring up more evidence at the hearing? What is going on, where is the MOAB, where is the storm? WTH Please tell me there is more coming soon,

12 February, 01:05
PLANDS #GODS YOU SAY ?¿

WHATEVER

Only followers of this user (PatientGrppr1) can see their posts

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
12 February, 01:00
🙏AMEN🙏🕊

Michael Catino @MCanon
12 February, 04:24
Amen

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 February, 05:45
God's will be done!! And God please bless Lin Wood and the patriots that remind us to stand firm in faith..God wins🙏

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
11 February, 05:37
I hope it happens in my life time

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
11 February, 05:36
I AM !!!!!!

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
11 February, 05:34
EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY SEEMS LIKE ETERNITY WITHOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 February, 05:29
God Bless you Lin Wood, sadly, like President Trump, he is being tested so viciously - just heart breaking. I love his positive words -- having the wisdom to know its in God's hand, His will and His time.

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
11 February, 05:20
lin, god bless you..Stand tall be proud, and know in your heart you have and continue to fight for America, trump and especially for god.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
11 February, 05:17
Having faith in the result of the righteous plan doesn't take patience, it teaches patience.

I only wish I could do more to help people to understand. Since I was silenced on twitter, not really sure what else my small voice can do. So I guess I can just keep trying to spread positivity and not to judge fellow citizens who have misplaced their trust.

Hope for a better future sustains me.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
11 February, 05:03
im holding the line I'll wait as long as it takes! this is a test i want to pass

Linda Diprimio @Magalingo
11 February, 04:48
Walking By Faith !!!

Janet Love @JanetLove82
11 February, 04:47
We've been ready for 4 years!! I can't watch the impeachment debacle. Can't beleive so many brainwashed people in this nation beleive the crap they are seeing. Makes me sick! I'm sooooo PISSSED RIGHT NOW!! Come on President Trump, send in the miltiary and get this OVER WITH!!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 February, 04:38
Still believing and trusting! God is good and God wins! The Best Is Truly Yet To Come!

gail nichols @2021election
11 February, 04:32
I. AM. SO. READY🙏🏻🇺🇸❤️

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
11 February, 04:24
GOD bless you 🙏😇♥️🌍➕⚖️

Angela Vornberg @huston1696
11 February, 03:49
God bless Mr. Wood! He's such an amazing man! I've been following him for a long time!