Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
26 January, 04:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
26 January, 04:44
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
πŸ“½οΈπŸΏπŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
How is that helping?!? It's making your side look way worse by keeping the show going on longer than it had too!!πŸ‘Ž
04:49 PM - Jan 26, 2024
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mellissa in this post can reply
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
26 January, 06:05
In response Mellissa to her Publication
I have known about the movie and waiting for this moment since I started skateboard in the 70s before my teens. Sorry but there are so many replacements or mask it's not funny. Sorry if I offended you. Back then there were a lot of OSU Political Science majors at Apple skatepark.

Mellissa @Mellissa
26 January, 08:34
The American government is irrelevant now!! And the people who support it still are pedo sympathizers!!

Mellissa @Mellissa
26 January, 08:35
You and your side dragging out this BS is what offends me!! Your game is over!!!