Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 January, 02:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
You all, would you please help me get rid of this troll/spammer/whatever?

Look at the other comments under the main post in this thread. It's the one with the American flag and says something about how you can make money by clicking a link.

The weird thing is that I had already blocked this person. Somehow, they're still able to comment on my posts? Sheesh.
04:30 PM - Jan 26, 2024
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 January, 05:47
I tried to block someone the other day bc I did NOT like their profile, AU wouldn't let me block them... weird bc I have never had trouble before..

I'll check this out for you Sam and do what I can Fren.💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 January, 05:50
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
💖 Thank you, Qake Lady! Something must be off with AU. Hopefully, @administrator Kobayashi can help! 🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
26 January, 05:45
Always happy to use the fooked button when it's needed!!! Shared and fooked, that's how we get rid of them!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 January, 05:48
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Thank you, Pink Totter! :) 💖

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 January, 04:50
Yes and reposted. Happy Friday patriot

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 January, 04:53
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Thanks very much!! :) 💖

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
26 January, 04:34

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
26 January, 04:39
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
I know! And thank you for helping! 💖