Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
25 January, 10:59
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Great video, thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Anon @jackylope
25 January, 10:43
interesting... I still have all my four wisdom teeth...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 January, 10:38
I still have mine. Still have my appendix too. Never broken a bone. And still have my tonsils.
🤍🎯

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 January, 10:32
All western medicine is fake deadly scams. The best health advice is to never go to doctor or hospital. Period

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 January, 11:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I Realized that when i was in the hospital getting chemo for cancer and they fed me the absolute worst food ever. burgers, fries, soda, bacon sausage to name a few. Where's the green leafy veggies the fruits high in vitamins. Anyone going through cancer treatments know to have a healthy diet. They don't heal us. A patient cured is a customer lost.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 January, 10:21
Travaille pour DENTSPLY SIRONA société mondiale du dentaire 🤓…qui appartient à des Mormons …les masques ils les fabriquent …

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 09:31
dentists do this to young adults because these young adults trust them for dvice.

they did it to me.

may these greedy nazi doctors burn in hell!