COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
25 January, 08:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 January, 10:32
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
All western medicine is fake deadly scams. The best health advice is to never go to doctor or hospital. Period

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I Realized that when i was in the hospital getting chemo for cancer and they fed me the absolute worst food ever. burgers, fries, soda, bacon sausage to name a few. Where's the green leafy veggies the fruits high in vitamins. Anyone going through cancer treatments know to have a healthy diet. They don't heal us. A patient cured is a customer lost.
11:54 AM - Jan 25, 2024
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Dave Mars @CCU
25 January, 02:50
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
They did the same with my wife beef and noodles, hamburger
when she could barely swallow 😔 instead of vegetable fruits and soups. ..
They wouldn't let me bring anything in either.
They wouldn't allow family until she was in ICU and she knew nothing about it!!!
Glad you made it out...

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
25 January, 04:52
In response Dave Mars to his Publication
Thank you I hope your wife made it out too. That was 2015 and what an eye opener it was. I will never trust the medial field again. I will never go to the Dr for a check up it’s a scam. I know my own body.