SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
22 January, 05:38
😎QUIZ TIME!

John visited a certain country at least three times, and also studied there for a while. Where did he study? (Go with your gut!)

A. University of Oxford
B. University of Delhi
C. Macquarie University
D. Paris-Sorbonne University

A

B

C

D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 06:39
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
😎 ANSWER TO QUIZ:
B. University of Delhi

(Will post some articles in the comment section.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 07:47
July 17, 1986

"Accompanied by Sally Munro, he returned to India and registered ... at the Univeristy of New Delhi."
"American Legacy," the Story of John and Caroline Kennedy, by C. David Heymann, p. 259)

India and Sally are mentioned in this 1986 article too:
https://www.upi.com/Archiv...

(picture is not from India)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 January, 07:48
I hope I misunderstood and Caroline is fine.

Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
24 January, 07:55
TY like to think they are fine. I didn't believe GOD let them crash and get hurt. I hope it is true for her also.

24 January, 07:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
NO fkn way GOD let JFK JR get crushed by cloned tones clinton.