Zanne Anon @Zanne63
22 January, 01:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 January, 01:50 (E)
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Very clever, but, meaning no disrespect,
who says?
That is, where are the references?
Is there any correlating data to support the chart?
Indeed, some say all beings are earthlings.
Others say we all came from another place.
And some say there were extra terrestrials that came here.
Yet again, the Biblical explanation for differences in "humans" is that the fallen angels mated with human women.
We may need a couple of charts.
Kek, kek, kek.
PS
Talk about something to further divide us!
Like, Hello, what blood type are you?
Yikes, you're O, stay away from me!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 09:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
Yeah I immediately eye roll we came from somewhere else. That negates the creation story. And the Bible specifically says God created us from the earth and breathed life into us. Science proves we are “earthlings” because we have the same minerals etc as the earth. We decompose into earth as all living things do.
But your point about the nephalim makes me wonder if the fallen angels had blood to mix with ours. I’m still wondering why they were created to procreate.

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 January, 09:48
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Good points all around, thanks.
About Nephelium - I wonder if any survived.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
23 January, 07:13
Interesting came across this without looking

https://youtu.be/Qje0DteSs...

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 January, 01:45
Wow and you 'coincidently' found it!
The video, thanks for sharing it
The Bible
Noah Lot Sodom Gomorrah
Fallen angels
3 different types of beings, 2 seeds
And more.
I probably shouldn't have written Nephelium are gone bc I don't know.
Is this man totally right?
All I know for certain is:
Jesus will cut off the head of the snake and God loves us. Psalm 117
My experiences:
My friend came to me in a dream to ask for help saying,
"You're so brave, do something about this."
She brought me to a corridor where a menacing black panther was pacing back and forth preventing passage.
Way too overly confident, I said,
"Shoo, shoo."
Duh, nothing happened.
Realizing I needed heavenly help, I called for my guardian angel.
She appeared; the panther disappeared.
Another time I had prayed to God to please let me die.
God then sent Jesus to me, in a dream.
Jesus healed my crushed spirit and forever changed me. The love I felt from Him was enough to last for eternity.
Imagine Hea

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 January, 01:10
Thank you for so much for sharing your story. As far as how accurate he is who knows completely a lot of what he says goes along with a lot of other things I’ve heard about that time period from tons of other sources. A great one is Chuck Missler. I had a dream that had three parts to it. The first two were about Trump and I won’t get into those for this but it’s the last part I was outside and I had my arms raised and I was holding back this ginormous black dragon looking demon. but it was like I was just holding it in place. It wasn’t advancing, but it couldn’t retreat, and there were all these other people standing next to me and I felt like they needed to be helping.

Every Time @soTELLme533
Chuck Missler was one of the first ones I watched. When I asked my very religious sister-in-law about him, she denied he was good.
Her mind is closed thanks to her strict beliefs.
The third part of your dream is probably true for many anons, for each in our own way, tries to hold back the dragon, the Satanic forces.
It doesn't move bc we may not see it move until it is completely destroyed.
The people standing near you doing nothing remind me of my sister-in-law.
Good people, but so thoroughly brainwashed that they're paralyzed.
Some of us are able to fight evil and ultimately we may be called upon to help the ones who can't help themselves.
01:40 PM - Jan 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 January, 01:45
So the first part of the dream I was called to a meeting at the White House with Trump. I walk into a small conference room that looked nothing like it would be in the White House two tables push together in a very nondescript room. Trump and Melania were sitting on one side and a guy didn’t recognize on the other, Trump pulled out a chair for me and it was a small child’s chair . I pushed it to the side and got a bigger one and just made a comment joking about it. Was also thinking I should talk to him about my idea to get chairs for all the kids. We were waiting on a virtual meeting to start and I don’t know what it was about or who with. Then it changed to me, standing outside a school gym, and an open doors going into the gym was Trump hugging really tightly this about nine year old boy like he was trying to protect him. Trump had on a tank top and very hairy arms. then it switched to the part in the other post about, the demon.

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 January, 02:18
This was a good dream with lots of messages. Thank you for trusting to me in telling it.
I'm thinking what your dream means. My Mom and I would interpret our dreams. Sometimes it was helpful.
The child's chair: I see us all as children in comparison to what Trump, his team and the military have to do. Your joke reflects confidence in yourself and trust in Trump.
But the first two parts also reflect doubts about where you are in this or where you're supposed to be, yet you're ready to respond when called even if you have doubts about both yours and Trump's roles. I like that you have the confidence and belief in yourself to make a suggestion to Trump.
Then he hugs a child which probably does reflect belief that he is saving children.
His tank top and hairy arms? I could make a joke but would rather say: a strong, masculine man, a man of the people.
You don't know where they will lead, but you follow bc your faith leads you.
You held the dragon at bay bc God was w/ you

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 January, 01:42
I’m starting his series on Isaiah. His one on Revelation was great. He has a way of tieing other scriptures in.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 January, 01:41
Amen!