Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
22 January, 03:05
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Genesis = Genetics = DNA
No one wants to address the elephant in the room. The indigenous people (dark skinned) were the original natives on the Earth. The white people (pale skinned) were created by the so-called visitors. That's what takes place in the Genesis version of the Bible. Read about Yakub from the Tribe of Shabazz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
22 January, 02:08
Don't take pharma or use products that they use blood for. Isn't there that food additive???? Stem cells tainted from preg vaxxed mother? I think this is going to be very bad. No transfusions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 01:52
O is the universal donor so what about that? I don't buy this....

22 January, 02:02
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
IMO the jab has changed their blood forever... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
22 January, 05:09
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I've seen videos saying it is the negative blood types and I've seen videos saying it is the AB blood. At this point, I just don't know.

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 January, 01:50 (E)
Very clever, but, meaning no disrespect,
who says?
That is, where are the references?
Is there any correlating data to support the chart?
Indeed, some say all beings are earthlings.
Others say we all came from another place.
And some say there were extra terrestrials that came here.
Yet again, the Biblical explanation for differences in "humans" is that the fallen angels mated with human women.
We may need a couple of charts.
Kek, kek, kek.
PS
Talk about something to further divide us!
Like, Hello, what blood type are you?
Yikes, you're O, stay away from me!!!!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
22 January, 09:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
Yeah I immediately eye roll we came from somewhere else. That negates the creation story. And the Bible specifically says God created us from the earth and breathed life into us. Science proves we are “earthlings” because we have the same minerals etc as the earth. We decompose into earth as all living things do.
But your point about the nephalim makes me wonder if the fallen angels had blood to mix with ours. I’m still wondering why they were created to procreate.

Selah 321 @Selah
22 January, 01:47
Why are some blood types negative....

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
What if it is reverse? Now I am looking at it, needs to be researched more,, hmm

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 January, 01:51 (E)
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Very clever, but, meaning no disrespect,
who says?
That is, where are the references?
Is there any correlating data to support the chart?
Indeed, some say all beings are earthlings.
Others say we all came from another place.
And some say there were extra terrestrials that came here.
Yet again, the Biblical explanation for differences in "humans" is that the fallen angels mated with human women.
We may need a couple of charts.
Kek, kek, kek.
PS
Talk about something to further divide us!
Like, Hello, what blood type are you?
Yikes, you're O, stay away from me!!!!

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
Not sure what to think….😁