Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 January, 02:02
Have a personal story to share frens, happened a week ago today, in the wee hours of the morning on 1.16...βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

It's long, so had to screen shot it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
23 January, 04:48
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
God Bless Baby.πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Grandad left Earth.
In my dream couple days later, Grandad called me
on an old dial phone
with intermittent static.

Me: "Are you okay?"
Gdad: "Everything is okay,"
Me: "You sound so far away." Gdad: "No not far away at all."
Gdad: "Just wanted to call
& let you know, Everything Is Okay."

I told my dream to his wife who had animosity about him, me, others.

After I told the dream, I saw her eyes I shouldn't have told my intimate secret dream with her. She became very distant, harsh towards me. Anger can create or enhance ill health issues.

Me: "Hey he called me to tell you everything is okay!"
But she wanted that dream.
I saw jealousy.

Instead rejoicing together, she refused to rejoiced her confirmation Grandad IS Alive & Well. She created division between us. It caused the entire family to turn against me after 40 years of being a great part of the family as daughter-in-law. Then I voted Trump/no jab, TOTALLY X'ed out.

Hold The Line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 January, 06:13
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
That was a great dream for you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸΌ I told my mom the dream too and she was sad at first too and wondered why dad didn't come to see her. He has sent her other signs though, I have witnessed a couple of them. It is interesting because I pointed them out to her and she only "saw" them after I pointed them out. Maybe you have to have eyes to see? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
24 January, 12:43
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Yes eyes to see, ears to hear. Father God knows the heart, inner thoughts.

Our Confidence Without Seeing, Hearing Christ Is In What Christ Did For Us, Taught, Instructed, Guaranteed, Insures Our Faith.
Knowing In Complete "Faith" Without Seeing Our Loved Ones, But knowing
Our Loved Ones
ARE Alive and Well
Behind The Curtain.
It Makes ALL The Difference How We Walk Each Day.

Grandma brought a flower to the kitchen cabinet after she left Earth. Mother said her Mother had placed it there. A beautiful fragrance also filled the room. Father God Knows One's Heart.

I too have smelled the multi Magnolia, Gardenia, sweet fragrance. A fragrance cannot be named, other than "Stay". I walked into the smell, a wall of fragrance.
I stayed there inhaling more and more not wanting to exhale, thinking I wouldn't get another chance to bask in its beauty. I can still remember my senses on high alert.

Prayers Father God Shares To Your Momma.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—
12:47 AM - Jan 24, 2024
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty Jennja, click on at the bottom under it