Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Have a personal story to share frens, happened a week ago today, in the wee hours of the morning on 1.16...✨💗✨

It's long, so had to screen shot it.
02:02 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Michelle Dowling @dreambeliever
23 January, 06:16
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Definitely a gift from your dad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
23 January, 04:48
God Bless Baby.💕🙏💕

Grandad left Earth.
In my dream couple days later, Grandad called me
on an old dial phone
with intermittent static.

Me: "Are you okay?"
Gdad: "Everything is okay,"
Me: "You sound so far away." Gdad: "No not far away at all."
Gdad: "Just wanted to call
& let you know, Everything Is Okay."

I told my dream to his wife who had animosity about him, me, others.

After I told the dream, I saw her eyes I shouldn't have told my intimate secret dream with her. She became very distant, harsh towards me. Anger can create or enhance ill health issues.

Me: "Hey he called me to tell you everything is okay!"
But she wanted that dream.
I saw jealousy.

Instead rejoicing together, she refused to rejoiced her confirmation Grandad IS Alive & Well. She created division between us. It caused the entire family to turn against me after 40 years of being a great part of the family as daughter-in-law. Then I voted Trump/no jab, TOTALLY X'ed out.

Hold The Line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 January, 06:13
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
That was a great dream for you. 😊🙏🏼 I told my mom the dream too and she was sad at first too and wondered why dad didn't come to see her. He has sent her other signs though, I have witnessed a couple of them. It is interesting because I pointed them out to her and she only "saw" them after I pointed them out. Maybe you have to have eyes to see? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
23 January, 04:05
God is Great it was a gift for you
Death is not the end I am certain of it
Death is the beginning of life
This time on earth is something but I don't know what - we will understand why it was necessary when we get to the other side.
God Bless You

arba happihr @arba
23 January, 04:00
You, are a true warrior!
Holy smokes!
I am covered with chicken skin. 😍

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 January, 03:54
That is amazing. Brought me happy tears.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 January, 03:44
Brought tears to my eyes 🙏💖

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 January, 03:37
Beautiful!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 January, 03:34
AMEN!!!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 January, 03:27
😭 God is so very good 🙏💖👼

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 January, 06:14
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
So very good! ✨🙏🏼✨

Ramon Rivera @RamonRivera
23 January, 03:26
When I have dreams of my mom or dad, mostly dad, everything is normal. I always wake up knowing they both are in a better place. Your description of your dreams reinforces that your angles are speaking to you helping with the loss of a parent. You'll be ok. We all will be OK. We just need to believe. Thank you so much. You should be a writer!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 January, 06:15
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Thank you, very kind. 😊

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
23 January, 03:16
😭its real I just know it. Thank-you for posting this, you don't know what this means to me.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 January, 06:15
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
You are so welcome fren.:)

PAPA CADDI @RickN
23 January, 03:10
🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
23 January, 03:01
🙏🙏🙏

Par Nelli @Parnelli
23 January, 02:51
😘❤

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts