Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 January, 08:58
The US government has a 1.6 billion dollar agency that funds the pharmaceutical industry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 January, 09:04
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
'Influenza' is a severe vit D deficiency trying to mop up pathogens via fever etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 09:06
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
the point is that they've prepared legislation to sweep through the population with another 'vaccine'.
they didnt mark everyone last time.

23 January, 09:41
Yea, all hoaxes.

23 January, 09:45
mark of the beast.
it's not a "tattoo" that is visible until you're scanned with light that reveals the luciferase in the vaxxines

23 January, 10:31
I pray people wake up. Let's hope whirehats have intercepted the next round..

I've hoped so but now I mentally prepare. The only thing thst matters is the afterlife.
10:33 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it