Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 January, 08:58
The US government has a 1.6 billion dollar agency that funds the pharmaceutical industry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 January, 09:04
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
'Influenza' is a severe vit D deficiency trying to mop up pathogens via fever etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 09:06
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
the point is that they've prepared legislation to sweep through the population with another 'vaccine'.
they didnt mark everyone last time.

23 January, 09:41
Yea, all hoaxes.

mark of the beast.
it's not a "tattoo" that is visible until you're scanned with light that reveals the luciferase in the vaxxines
09:45 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
23 January, 10:31
I pray people wake up. Let's hope whirehats have intercepted the next round..

23 January, 10:33
I've hoped so but now I mentally prepare. The only thing thst matters is the afterlife.