Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
23 January, 11:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
I've gotten pissed off plenty of times threatened to walk away. BUT, my gut instincts won't allow me to. Here I am since 2016. Been a long 8 years. Can it end soon?!
12:01 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Mellissa @Mellissa
23 January, 12:37
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
It will never end!! DJT will only keep the movie going longer and longer like they all do and more and more people will be walking away from him too!! He had a chance to arrest Hillary a long time ago and didn't! Half these people here think she was in gitmo, only because somebody wrote that in twitter one time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 January, 11:44 (E)
In response Mellissa to her Publication
The three Clintons are long dead. A lot of the swamp is. Note the masks and his use of the phrase "Central Casting." Talk to retired old-timers compelled to follow this stuff daily because they lived every minute and remember where they were when JFK was "shot."