Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 January, 11:41 (E)
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Cherish a rare 2015 Make America Great Again hat from one of his first campaign appearances - in Hot Springs, AR - NOT the hometown of Bill Clinton, but it was yooge. July. 2015.

Got it at thrift for $1 but have seen it go for $500 on eBay. I knew, because the Trump Org in NYC was formidable and fair. Lived there seven years. Just knew he had prepared the way, had arrived, and had some very serious winning to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
23 January, 12:53
From The Escalator On, till the Day I Die!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
27 January, 01:55
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
💯💥

Sleet Sir @Sleet
23 January, 12:21
🙋

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 January, 12:01
I've gotten pissed off plenty of times threatened to walk away. BUT, my gut instincts won't allow me to. Here I am since 2016. Been a long 8 years. Can it end soon?!

Mellissa @Mellissa
23 January, 12:37
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
It will never end!! DJT will only keep the movie going longer and longer like they all do and more and more people will be walking away from him too!! He had a chance to arrest Hillary a long time ago and didn't! Half these people here think she was in gitmo, only because somebody wrote that in twitter one time!