Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
In the Real World America

My condolences to 37-year-old Special Operator First Class Christopher J. Chambers and 27-year-old Special Operator Second Class Nathan Gage Ingram families America.

Meet The Two Brave Navy SEALs Killed During Nighttime Raid Of Iranian Ship - 'They Were Exceptional Warriors'
https://dcenquirer.com/mee...
08:45 AM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 January, 12:14
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
God Bless, God Rest, and Thank You for Your Service!!! πŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
23 January, 11:37
RIP Brothers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 January, 11:34
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™. Heavenly Father I ask that You comfort and bless the loved ones of these courageous warriors. Words are not enough to express my love and appreciation for their service and sacrifice so I come to You in prayer that they are with You in Heaven and their every need met. I ask this in the name of Your precious son Jesus.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
23 January, 10:11

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 January, 09:45
πŸ™β€οΈ

Yester Vue @realyestervue
23 January, 08:47