Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Asking for prayer please. Something is definitely going on. Discomfort is radiating in my abdomen & beneath my right shoulder blade. Going to call the Doc tomorrow for an appointment.

I canโ€™t tell you how concerned I am as I keep an eye on my 80yr old + mom, plus I have 5 dogs my husband does not know how to feed.

Thank you so much.
๐Ÿ™
09:10 PM - Jan 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Alycat 777 @alycat777
22 January, 10:56
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Prayers your way Sparrow.God bless you Anon๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
22 January, 10:54
Prayers and love up ๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 January, 10:48
๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over your daughter "Age of Enlightenment". Bless her with guidance, peace of mind, discernment, comfort, love, support, and Your perfect healing. Allowing her to continue to care for her family and dogs. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. ๐Ÿ’•

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 January, 10:47
Sounds like your gallbladder, If it were me I would look into Chanca Piedra (stonebreaker) eat lots of green apples, 3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar a day. lemon/olive drink, mold free diet , low fat and carb, no sugar, herbal teas etc. If you get diagnosed most will want you to take it out. I would do everything to keep it, guided flushes etc.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 January, 12:04
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
My gallbladder was removed almost 20 yrs ago, so Iโ€™m concerned itโ€™s the same issue but in a bile duct of the liver. Have had little twinges before & mentioned to a couple Docs over the years but nobody investigated. But it has never been like this.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
22 January, 10:46
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™ prayers going up for You Sparrows

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
22 January, 10:44
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Mary Lennox @Veritable
22 January, 10:43
Healing, comfort, and peace of mind

amy lilley @amylilley
22 January, 10:42
Sweet Jesus, touch our Sister and thru the night, give her peace which will pass her human understanding, honor her Lord, in your mighty and wonderful name๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Ž

Selah 321 @Selah
22 January, 10:42
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 January, 10:41
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 January, 10:40
๐Ÿ™

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
22 January, 10:34
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
22 January, 10:34
THAT'S WHAT MY GALLBLADDER DID. PRAYING.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 January, 10:31
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I pray God will give you comfort and the pain be lessened for you.

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 January, 10:27
Prayers for you for healing relief of this discomfort and pain.

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
22 January, 10:25
Sending prayers of healing, comfort & peace of mind. Hugs!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 January, 10:21
๐Ÿ™

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
22 January, 10:18
I pray our Heavenly father to watch over you and your famiy. It is said to ask and it shall be given to us. Dear Lord, WE ARE ASKING Bless you, dear