Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 January, 09:10
Asking for prayer please. Something is definitely going on. Discomfort is radiating in my abdomen & beneath my right shoulder blade. Going to call the Doc tomorrow for an appointment.

I can’t tell you how concerned I am as I keep an eye on my 80yr old + mom, plus I have 5 dogs my husband does not know how to feed.

Thank you so much.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
Sounds like your gallbladder, If it were me I would look into Chanca Piedra (stonebreaker) eat lots of green apples, 3 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar a day. lemon/olive drink, mold free diet , low fat and carb, no sugar, herbal teas etc. If you get diagnosed most will want you to take it out. I would do everything to keep it, guided flushes etc.
10:47 PM - Jan 22, 2024
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 January, 12:04
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
My gallbladder was removed almost 20 yrs ago, so I’m concerned it’s the same issue but in a bile duct of the liver. Have had little twinges before & mentioned to a couple Docs over the years but nobody investigated. But it has never been like this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 01:33
Have you ever done a castor oil liver pack ? that Chanka Piedra will help with inflammation. Milk Thistle, to help the liver. Tried juice feasting ? Digestive enzymes ? Pancreatic enzymes ? so many things to help. Diet is KEY. I hope you do not drink alcohol....

24 January, 01:34
One other thing....Have you been eating sweets lately? cut all sugar.