Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Why are anons following the Fed accounts? Do us a favor and block these morons before AU goes down again. Jesus fecking wept what's wrong with you people?
02:25 PM - Jan 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
22 January, 03:47
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
just went through my followers and removed all that have less than 100 posts. I lost about 250 followers. Who cares! I'll continue to block all new ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 January, 03:45
I just block em all. Maybe they need the fook button.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
22 January, 03:38
Its making me reassess the accounts who consistently follow the new TE links. Not just in the general credibility of their discernment but possibly of their cooperation.

Jimbo is the exception; because he has made a point from the beginning to follow absolutely everyone in order to get an accurate AU population count.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 January, 04:53
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Interesting, so that is why Jimbo is following all those new accounts....Hm

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 January, 03:07 (E)
It is helpful to post a screen shot like Mike Anon does. This helps others see who the bots are. Like these 👇

Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
24 January, 01:10
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes, definitely, the screenshots help a lot, and by doing so brings awareness to many of the newbies who ARE legit. "Be careful who you follow" means even more today!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
22 January, 02:35
I've told em over, & over again!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 January, 02:33
I know right! 😂
I don’t get them. 🤷‍♀️

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 January, 03:05
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I give up man.