Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 January, 09:09
I'm not cleaning up a single rumor about me. I don't care what you heard, go hear it again. I'm not mean, I'm honest and assertive. I won't apologize for that making you uncomfortable either. My presence challenges your comfort zone and I will not be less for you to feel better about yourself!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 January, 10:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good for you. Way too much of that going !! Much respect 👊🏾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 10:18
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Thank you Tank :) how have you been lately my fren?

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 January, 12:00
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I’m doing well. Steering clear of the drama many are creating. Def can relate to your post. Even tho I generally doesn’t involve me I still see it and WE all need to be better to each other. Have a great day ❤️👊🏾

22 January, 12:07 (E)
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I agree we could all use a lot more love and a way less unhelpful judgmental snark from others. I'm all for righteous judgment but cutting people down for no reason is ridiculous and childish. Something I would see the left do to us and their own constantly. I expect alot better from our side. I hope you have a lovely day too! ☺️🙏🤍

Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tank Patriot, click on at the bottom under it