Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 January, 09:09
I'm not cleaning up a single rumor about me. I don't care what you heard, go hear it again. I'm not mean, I'm honest and assertive. I won't apologize for that making you uncomfortable either. My presence challenges your comfort zone and I will not be less for you to feel better about yourself!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 January, 10:07
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good for you. Way too much of that going !! Much respect 👊🏾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 10:18
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Thank you Tank :) how have you been lately my fren?

22 January, 12:00
I’m doing well. Steering clear of the drama many are creating. Def can relate to your post. Even tho I generally doesn’t involve me I still see it and WE all need to be better to each other. Have a great day ❤️👊🏾

I agree we could all use a lot more love and a way less unhelpful judgmental snark from others. I'm all for righteous judgment but cutting people down for no reason is ridiculous and childish. Something I would see the left do to us and their own constantly. I expect alot better from our side. I hope you have a lovely day too! ☺️🙏🤍
12:07 PM - Jan 22, 2024 (E)
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
22 January, 12:09
💯