Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I'm not cleaning up a single rumor about me. I don't care what you heard, go hear it again. I'm not mean, I'm honest and assertive. I won't apologize for that making you uncomfortable either. My presence challenges your comfort zone and I will not be less for you to feel better about yourself!
09:09 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 January, 12:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
❤️🙏🏻 Never change, for anyone but yourself and God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 01:24
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
AMEN! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
22 January, 12:29
FK em

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 January, 12:25
😇🙏😘 EXACTLY THIS SERAH !!!!!!!
KEEP STANDING WRWY !!!!
LOVE FROM TEXAS

22 January, 01:20
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank you very much Mary ☺️🙏🤍

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 January, 10:07
Good for you. Way too much of that going !! Much respect 👊🏾

22 January, 10:18
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Thank you Tank :) how have you been lately my fren?

Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
22 January, 09:52
Serah, Love, you walk in an Esther anointing.
Some are oppressed by the same spirit that operated through Jezebel.
The end game is to silence any threat to the darkness they wish to spread. They persecute every prophetic voice and seek to control.

Ignore the witch. You are beautiful. ❤️😘

22 January, 10:09 (E)
In response Stacie King to her Publication
This is spot on! 🎯
You motivated me immensely with this! Thank you I needed that push foward. 🤍

James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 January, 09:25
You have been on here a long time and have always posted positive affirmations.
We know you are one of the most positive souls on here. Don't acknowledge those that don't have anything positive to say.
You will always be a blessing that's just in your nature that's who you are God bless.

22 January, 09:30
In response James Dean to his Publication
Thank you for your kind words this morning, God bless you too James. 😊🙏🤍

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 January, 09:19

22 January, 09:31
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
🥰 Hi pip! 🌻🤍
How have you been lately?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 January, 09:17
It's the JESUS in you that makes people uneasy. There is no room for compromise in that. ❤

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 January, 09:17
What happened?

22 January, 09:35
In response Happy Days to his Publication
A wounded soul chose to take the brunt of her anger and bitterness out on me yesterday. It's ok, I forgive her. Hurt people, hurt people. I pray she heals from what's hurting her inside, so she does not continue to wound those who never hurt her.