Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
21 January, 07:44
Dear God. What have these kids done

https://twitter.com/tulloc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
21 January, 07:48
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Oh no.....the Coasts not only collectively lost their minds since 2020, but they haven't figured it out yet by 2024. These next 3 years will be heartbreaking for our Gen X

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miracles can happen but I have concluded to enjoy people while they are here
08:37 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
21 January, 08:45
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I agree. I know that I will lose many of my family and friends. Their stance on the vax didn't change my love for them but I'm prepared. I haven't lost anyone until 2023 and now they are dropping.

My parents knew better but they wanted to see my Grandma so they took it and got a booster. I have very few family members that took this shot seriously. It sucks that I may lose any of them.

Thank God we're moving into 5D so we consiously can get through this.

21 January, 09:51
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Agreed. My hubby and I are the same. Protected our kids as much as we could. Kids never jabbed. In alternative HC. Many times people have disregarded everything we know and have warned so many But we've loved people the way they are. We will see them again someday or another timeline. We hold the line for our planets future.