Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 January, 05:08 (E)
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I know many of my cousins have been jabbed and we had lots of babies born this year. We probably had between 7-10 babies born into our family this year. I have noticed more problems with the babies health. Out of the babies born we had about 4 that had health issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
22 January, 05:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
My hope is that they will be able to be well for their future!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 January, 04:22
Liberal ccksckr's run this state and in the Universities. Show's how much these students think on their own. Not!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 January, 04:13
sterilization and heart attacks

good luck, you foolish people

no sympathy at this point

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
22 January, 03:13
Wow 💔

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 January, 03:00
My niece dropped out last year, I pray to God she isn't vaccinated. I hate that university.

22 January, 03:07
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I hope not!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 January, 10:35
This is what happens when kids are indoctrinated instead of educated and not learning how to reason and think. Critical thinking skills are lacking. Parents should make the decision NOT to send their kids to these liberal colleges for many reasons. Kids should start their college education with online classes while working and learning some job skills. They will be better off and less student debt. 😇

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 January, 09:27
Class Action Lawsuit incoming...

21 January, 09:52
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Very effective

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 08:00
When will everyone finally see the Covid SCAMdemic for what it is and those responsible held accountable?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 January, 04:14
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Spread this essay. It explains the Covid-19 debacle with well-sourced reporting.
COVID UPDATE: WHAT IS THE TRUTH?
by Russell Blaylock

None None @MUDD
22 January, 04:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
The reason that there has not been a mass acceptance of this fact is because the masses don't want to accept that they got played and are doing what they do best - ignoring it and, " go Bills!". As I have said from day one - when the dollar is finally no more, then they will care.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 07:52
Sad to say many of my children's friends all got jabbed for college. It's heartbreaking.

21 January, 08:35
Likewise

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 January, 08:40
😭

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
21 January, 07:48
Oh no.....the Coasts not only collectively lost their minds since 2020, but they haven't figured it out yet by 2024. These next 3 years will be heartbreaking for our Gen X

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
21 January, 07:52
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
...and Gen Z because they will lose all of their friends.

21 January, 08:37
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Miracles can happen but I have concluded to enjoy people while they are here