Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 09:08
Please pray with us tonight at 8:09pm CT out loud & then help manifest this amazing future for our children & future generations.

We will not get another chance to take back control of our govt and planet. 
It is time to make the choice to stand in God's authority against these corrupt puppets of satan's hell matrix cabal.

Please give some love to my frens John John wainhepain01 &@ dennis1776 for the beautiful artwork.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 January, 12:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🇺🇸 1-18-24 JUAN O SAVIN

TRUMP 🦅 WILL BE BACK MUCH SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT 🥳
WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO GET THROUGH?
We’re really trying to get through
SEVERAL WEEKS OF A REALLY HARD STOP
& then a year or more of pretty intense drama
& there may be supply issues
while we get things sorted back out again.
Do I have a month’s supply of what I need to get by
& something people readily accept as money?
Personally, silver coin..
A little medicine.
It’s not forever. This isn’t the end of America.
We’ve got a bridge moment we’ve got to get through
while we clear out some of this hubris at the Federal level.
States are the most critical thing.
States rights. States are going to be operating together.
You’re going to see that
in the way the Guard is deployed
& the Military is deployed in what comes..
All I need you to do is ask for Divine Guidance 🙏🇺🇸🕊️

https://rumble.com/v47tvrf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
21 January, 08:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
TRUMP 🦅 WILL BE BACK MUCH SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT Juan? I expected a LOT of things YEARS sooner yet here we still sit.

21 January, 10:46
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
What part about
we are in a war for the freedom of Humanity
& Earth & this Solar System,
the biggest war in CREATION
much of which is being fought underground
in Deep Underground Military Bases
& wretched tunnels
for the first time in history,
rescuing millions of trafficked children, babies,
women, men & animals
as well as being fought in Space,
did you not get?

The war not going fast enough for you?

🇺🇸 You think QTeam & CiC Q+
should speed it up for you?

I'm sorry, but I've had it with impatience
— especially from Anons 💥

Can you find some gratitude in your heart
to the Global Military Alliance
that you are still alive,
a roof over you head & safe
while they are out there on the battlefields 24/7
dying for you so you can be FREE
FOREVER THIS TIME? 🪖❤️

#SlavesNoMore

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
21 January, 02:37
Thank You Kat. Im sending YOU a BIG VIRTUAL HUG. Its what many are seeing/hearing from friends//neighbors/anons... And you are VERY spot on speaking TRUTH. Many have an 'impatient...I want it NOW attitude, which is like a fast-food, drive thru attitude. I take a deep breathe (so I dont smack them) and try to calmly walk away. The Military is doing a PHENOMINAL Herculean TASK, and THEY NEVER BACK DOWN, NEVER QUIT. ALL they needed from the rest of us was PRAYER. To PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, for THEIR Safety, Their Families Safety. They have families...and their 'tasks require TIGHT LIPS'...not even wives or parents know exactly what their Military sons/daughters/husbands do. THEY Really do Rely on us to PRAY FOR OUR MILITARY. Everyone has a part to do. And everyone counts. WE ARE WINNING... And it takes PATIENCE on OUR PART.

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🤗 Man have we had to learn PATIENCE
on this path
& it does NOT come naturally to me 😹

But when we start to lose it
all we need to do is sit down for a moment
BREATHE & remember
The Plan To Save The World
has been an ACTIVE plan since 1963 🔆🔆🔆

QTeam have painstakingly figured out
how to defeat the monsters
FOREVER
& they've been doing it for 61 YEARS 🇺🇸🪖❤️🙏

That's what I think about when I get impatient 😻
03:00 PM - Jan 21, 2024
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
21 January, 10:47
Every once in a while I think back to the date of 1963 and I'm bowled over at the persistence of those original Generals and every succeeding one since. I think of the military recruits of all the services from the US and all the countries involved. The horrors they've seen and the PTSD that is still with them. All the lonely days/nights and fatigue they've experienced and all without an adoring media like earlier wars. Today's media won't even acknowledge this war going on. And we all know why. I pray when this is all over the accolades never end for all the living and especially, the dead soldiers who never made it back to their loved ones. The world owes a bottomless debt of gratitude to those heroes and to CIC Donald Trump. God bless them all.

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 January, 04:35
Kat,
I was thinking about this:
Since our earliest beginnings, many, many people here in the US, have worked for years to accomplish 'The American Dream' and they've sacrificed and done without, in order to save enough to pay for that small business, a car, a house, an education and the one thing they've all had in common was that they believed in their goals and had faith in God and they had
ENORMOUS PATIENCE!
I'm glad you're posting the truth, thankQ

21 January, 04:40
In response Every Time to her Publication
That's why PATIENCE is a VIRTUE 😹❤️🤗