Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 09:08
Please pray with us tonight at 8:09pm CT out loud & then help manifest this amazing future for our children & future generations.

We will not get another chance to take back control of our govt and planet. 
It is time to make the choice to stand in God's authority against these corrupt puppets of satan's hell matrix cabal.

Please give some love to my frens John John wainhepain01 &@ dennis1776 for the beautiful artwork.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 1-18-24 JUAN O SAVIN

TRUMP 🦅 WILL BE BACK MUCH SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT 🥳
WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO GET THROUGH?
We’re really trying to get through
SEVERAL WEEKS OF A REALLY HARD STOP
& then a year or more of pretty intense drama
& there may be supply issues
while we get things sorted back out again.
Do I have a month’s supply of what I need to get by
& something people readily accept as money?
Personally, silver coin..
A little medicine.
It’s not forever. This isn’t the end of America.
We’ve got a bridge moment we’ve got to get through
while we clear out some of this hubris at the Federal level.
States are the most critical thing.
States rights. States are going to be operating together.
You’re going to see that
in the way the Guard is deployed
& the Military is deployed in what comes..
All I need you to do is ask for Divine Guidance 🙏🇺🇸🕊️

https://rumble.com/v47tvrf...
12:46 AM - Jan 19, 2024
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 January, 04:44
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kat,
I believe I heard President Trump say in one of his New Hampshire rallies, that we were going to be in a short period of a difficult time.
He may have even suggested that we stock up, but he used different wording.
I may have caught this because it seemed unusual for him to be saying this.
Either I remembered this, or I read it somewhere else, not sure.
BUT if it was DJT, that might mean something, yes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
21 January, 08:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
TRUMP 🦅 WILL BE BACK MUCH SOONER THAN YOU EXPECT Juan? I expected a LOT of things YEARS sooner yet here we still sit.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 January, 02:35
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Pam 🌟 Thank You! Question EVERYTHING...

Eternity smiles and embraces her heroes and guides as they return home. The journey has been long, but without distance. It has simply been a journey from forgetfulness to remembrance, from fear to love, from pain to peace, and from perception to knowledge.

These heroes have traveled, experiencing all the ILLUSIONS the world had to offer, and all the LIES the ego said were true. And so they will look back at the fear, pain, illusions and lies, and smile in remembrance; for now through forgiveness they hold all such memories in light 🌟 and by holding their memories in light they receive innerstanding.

The innerstanding is this: Every moment in their adventures, every moment in their lives, was chosen by them in order to re-MEMBER who they and their brothers and sisters truly are – the perfect expression of the mind of God physically manifested here on Earth.

🌟 ALL Glory to God.

👇 Picture
https://forthepeople.space...

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
21 January, 05:46
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
45 has been hinting for so long he never left & he's not breaking his promise to the PPL. He's been doing his POTUS job BTS & draining the swamp in Tribunals. What more is there to wait for. This is all a show, and when he drops that rally song at the end, I'm coming, it's his comm for the swamp,not the patriots. Every rally he makes is a clearing/COBRA ops he does at a grid point, why he selects places to go to & once he's done (w/ co-anchoring w/ ray family), the go-comm is given w/ green hat or anything that Dan posts w/ the rallies.& only those W&W can execute those purge/arrests-hunt BTS. I know ppl just wants the GESARA, but there's more to it than this that has to happen, clear out the corrupt minions stealing $, fr mortgages/Corps etc. It is not an easy-overnight, by the W&W/mil doing the hardwork. And ppl just cont to complain,w/c is the sad part, & that just means ppl R still vibing in 3D fear reality & not healing inward to get to that GESARA timeline=👑😇.