HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 January, 11:08
I'm sharing something I wouldn't share anywhere else...
I have been through a lot in my life, big and small adventures, done good things and sometimes bad things, I have tried to save people and to bring happiness and prosperity to others.
I never felt sad about things I did... I had no tears when I was 17 years old and my impressive father suddenly died.
But now I feel the need to feel the tears flowing for once in my life... and then be ready for the next step...
Strange feeling.
Sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 01:56
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I think we're all doing inside reflection and work right now. Grief is a weird thing. Sometimes it just catches up to us and we find ourselves crying. It's OK. That's so healthy to get that emotion out. I still cry for my Dad at times when I feel scared, unloved or just insecure. My Grandmother who died at the beginning of Covid still affects me because I never got to even see her body to say goodbye. She died at 107 and never got a wake or funeral.
Feel the loss, cry and get it out. Then I pray that you can focus on the positives of that relationship. One problem I had with my Dad's death was constant images of my dad's body riddled with wounds. I hated that I couldn't see images of my healthy Dad in my mind because he was sick for 13 years. I prayed on it and GOD fixed that right away. Now, images of a healthy dad fill my mind. Be patient with yourself and nurture yourself through the grief. We are all human and do the best we can.
Sending love Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 January, 02:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Phew, you've gone through dark times too. Thank you for describing that sadness and how by praying to God you found a place for your sadness and the unpleasant images that were in your memory. Your words give comfort! Thank you!
💚💚💚

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 02:25
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
🙂 Yeah, sadly I am an expert on loss. I lost so many friends before they even hit 40 of all kinds of cancers. I feel blessed to still be here. What I try to do is let the best of my loved ones live on in me. That's how I honor them. I don't believe that they are fully gone. Their spirits are always with us just like the Holy Spirit. They become our loving angels and hopefully we see them again. 💙🙏💙

I am sorry for the loss of so many beloved family and friends. It's nice to give them a place in your memory. I also often visit the graves and pray for the souls.
💚💚
02:35 PM - Jan 21, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HTG TheolddoG, click on at the bottom under it